Tuesday, 23 March 2010



For a long time I've been trying to improve my photo shopping, be more precise; get my photos to the standard of some of the stuff I see. Photoshop is something that frustrates me, especially when I want my image to look a certain way and instead it looks over done. I thought a lot of this was to do with my airbrushing - the more precise i got the better things would look, but since my last photo-shoot I've discovered that little to no airbrushing has made a world of difference to my photographs, and vastly improves the clarity. It probably sounds pretty simple, but sometimes it takes me awhile to work things out with photography and when i do the answer always seems obvious. Today I was looking through some of my work from just a couple of years ago and couldn't believe how much it’s moved on. The image above has no airbrushing, just some dodge, burn, colour adjustments, etc.