Wednesday, 27 April 2011










Our trip was filled with sunshine; we sat with our feet dangling over the side of the cliff, a light breeze on the face and sun on the back, it felt free and quiet. I burnt my pale skin in the sun but it was peaceful and calm, the sea was still, you couldn’t see where it ended and the sky began. Evenings were spent outside and at night we walked up the mountain behind my mother’s house and looked over the hills; it was so dark we couldn’t see each other, only the mist. We cooked and ate and drank wine; I slept on the old futon in the late afternoon sun while Philip sat next to me, I felt no need to be anywhere near technology. We hoped the humidity would bring thunder that night so we could take photographs of the sky. I shot Megan on a pier filled with boats, she is going to be tall and beautiful.