Wednesday, 14 March 2012

The sun is starting to shine again; it doesn't have to be warm but everyday it shines it makes me happy. I am planning to buy Victorian style planters for my bedroom window to fill with flowers so when I am working I can look out at them. I look forward to the summer, when I will get a pair of roller blades and skate in the city, I will have a picnic in the park amongst the flowers at sunset, I will travel to the Isle of Wight and sit on the clifftops and watch the sea as I always do and have barbecues in the garden. I will go to markets and buy fresh flowers to bring home and I will buy hot pretzels at the mall, it will be wonderful after a winter of hibernating and watching movies by candlelight. I want to visit Paris again in the summer and maybe Indonesia in the autumn.