Saturday, 18 October 2014


When it comes to clothing I have been trying to buy less and more plainly, so that I have simple clothes that are more useful to me and work well with each other. This makes it quicker for me to  throw together outfits with staple pieces that always look good without requiring much thought. Rather than having a lot of heels, I have a couple pairs that work with a lot of garments, since I rarely wear heels anyway. I will naturally seem to choose a lot of cream, grey and black pieces, (a colour palette that seems to stretch to my interior design choices too). I have been opting for simple grey jumpers, creamy sheer blouses, plain dark blue denim (often boyfriend fit) brown or peach pumps and a black blazer.

This is one simple chic outfit favourite for autumn that I have been wearing, consisting of:
A sheer sleeveless shirt in a light cream, simple, classic from H&M.
Leather look nautical watch from Urban Outfitters.
My diamond and sapphire necklace (A gift from my family).
A favourite from H&M, my floral skull scarf - it is light piece that works well with any outfit that is looking a little plain.
Faux snake skin pumps in grey, also from H&M.
Some black skinny fit jeans, one of my definite staple items.
The Zara Trafaluc brown shopper bag is perfect for this as I love both the bags small details and simplicity. It has a nice quality, genuine leather look and I love the bag's gorgeous linen style lining.