Wednesday, 3 December 2014


Lemon & Eucalyptus.

I adore essential oils, they have so many uses from cleaning to aromatherapy massage, oil burners and scented baths. My eucalyptus essential oil is one of my favourites, and the plant leaves have a gorgeous smell and a beautiful dusty, deep green colour, which I think have a real winter feel. It's scent is wonderful for stress relief, is a useful anti-inflammatory, decongestant, antiseptic and deodorant. It also helps breathing when you have a cold, helps prevent bug bites and helps with mental exhaustion. It works well along side my other favourite, lemon, which has a wonderfully refreshing smell, it is also a great grease remover and mild bleach which means it works well as a cleaning agent and air freshener.

On my 'Alchemy Natural' - Natural Living website, I have written a Cleaning 101 post, it has all the information on how to use and clean with essential oils. There is also plenty more information on essential oils and different ways they can be used. www.alchemynatural.tumblr.com