Sunday, 22 November 2015


Sarah & Derek’s Wedding.

This wedding was incredibly special to me; it was my cousin’s whom along with my aunt and uncle and rest of my cousins, I hadn’t seen in a decade. Sarah was getting married in a sweet little colonial building close to their home and the reception was on my Aunt & Uncle’s land. They live in a big house overlooking the hills in Pennsylvania, Northern America. Amish ride their horse and buggies and you see large red country barns as you drive - it was a beautiful and quiet area, made especially gorgeous by the season.

Because they already had an official photographer, I was able to take a documentary style to the day and capture my family the way I wanted. Our family is so small usually but being there, in a big house filled with family members, was so lovely. We spent some time staying at their home and some time in The New Berlin Inn, where we were served a breakfast of Orange & Cinnamon Creme Brûlée French Toast and fresh berries with granola.

During our time in America & Canada we drove through twelve different states. We hiked, we photographed and we drove many many miles. We saw an elk and a bald eagle as well as chipmunks during our travels; we saw beautiful fall colours and ate wonderful food. America is a place I never get bored of exploring.

Silk Wedding Photography:
Website | Facebook Page | Google Plus