Saturday, 2 April 2016


Some might argue its a little late in the year to be purchasing a new coat, but living in a country that is windy and cool the majority of the year, I can often find myself wearing my coat into late May and some years June, so to me, it is a sensible buy when I find the right coat.
I found this wool coat from Mango in just the right dark blue I had been searching for and during the long weekend I spent with family we had warm but fleeting sunny weather and during the windier times, this coat kept me warm. I paired it with my beautiful spring coloured pastel pink Cuyana bag, petrol blue Cuyana wallet, also both new and my classic grey Cuyana tablet holder. I also wore a grey oversized scarf from Zara, a sheer dusted pink shirt which is an old one from my wardrobe, Adidas All Stars in white, a pair of distressed Zara jeans with Latte nail polish and a gold ball ring from &OtherStories.